Accepted papers will be
printed in the proceedings published by
Springer Verlag in the
Submission deadline EXTENSION
5 November 2008
12 November 2008
30 November 2008
For submissions to EvoPHD please make reference to the details included in the EvoPHD Home Page.
Notification to Authors
9 January 2009
28 January 2009
Instructions for Authors
Please refer to Springer LNCS web site for the paper formatting instructions.
- EuroGP: maximum 12 A4 pages, including figures, tables and references,
- EvoCOP: maximum 12 A4 pages, including figures, tables and references,
- EvoBIO: maximum 12 A4 pages, including figures, tables and references,
- EvoWorkshops: maximum 10 A4 pages, including figures, tables and references, except for EvoPHD (14 pages).
Paper reviews was double-blind for all events. This means that authors did not know the identities of their reviewers, but also that reviewers should not be able to infer the identities of the authors of the papers under review.
As we are adopting a double-blind peer review process, please ensure to anonymise your submission by removing all references to the authors.
Links to submit your camera-ready paper
- EuroGP: http://myreview.csregistry.org/eurogp09/
- EvoCOP: http://myreview.csregistry.org/evocop09/
- EvoBIO: http://myreview.csregistry.org/evobio09/
- EvoWorkshops: http://myreview.csregistry.org/evoworkshops09/