Early Discount Expires 1st March
Registration Closes 6th April
Evo* takes place on 15-17 April 2009 in Tübingen, Germany
EVO*2009 (EvoStar) co-locates
Europe's premier events in the field of evolutionary
computing, namely the three
EvoBIO conferences and twelve
workshops collectively entitled
The 2009 events will take place between 15-17 April at
the Eberhard Karls Universität in Tübingen, Germany.
An early discount is given to all registrations received by 1st March 2009, and you are encouraged to take advantage of the lower rates. The organisers work hard to minimise conference fees, and the 2009 registration rates have been fixed at the same level in EUROS for a number of years now. Unfortunately, the relative decline of sterling means a regrettable increase in the amount for UK residents. Conference registrations are available on a first-come, first-served basis, with the organisers reserving the right to limit places if necessary. Registrations close on 6th April, a week before the events commence. Half price student discounts are available for those registered at appropriate academic organisations, who are able to prove their student status if asked to do so.
If you are not an EU national, you may need a visa to enter Germany. Leave plenty of time for the visa application process. Letters of invitation for visa purposes will only be prepared for authors of accepted papers or for genuine conference delegates working or studying at recognised institutions carrying out relevant research, whose registration fees have been paid in full.
Online registration and payment are available via a SSL secure website operated by Napier University operated in conjunction with Barclaycard. Online payment can be made using VISA, MASTERCARD, DELTA, MAESTRO, SWITCH, SOLO, JCB, VISA ELECTRON. If you are unable to pay using any of these, please contact the EvoStar Coordinator.
EvoStar 2009 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
WHAT REGISTRATION INCLUDES
The SINGLE registration for all 15 EVO* events includes:
- Attendance at all conference and workshop sessions (three conferences & twelve workshops)
- One printed and bound copy from the four conference proceedings published by Springer in the LNCS series (to be chosen from EuroGP or EvoCOP or EvoBio or EvoWorkshops) (additional copies available to purchase)
- A CD-ROM including electronic content of all four Evo* LNCS volumes from EvoStar 2009 (which includes PDF full-text search functionality, author index and bibtex files)
- Lunches and coffee breaks at the conference venue over three days
- One ticket for the conference reception
ticket for the conference dinner (additional tickets
available to purchase)
EARLY Registration until 1 March
STUDENT 250 EUR (or 225 GBP)
REGULAR 500 EUR (or 450 GBP)
LATE Registration from 1 March – 6 April
STUDENT 350 EUR or 315 GBP
REGULAR 650 EUR or 580 GBP
ADDITIONAL ITEMS YOU CAN ORDER
These can be prepaid or bought onsite:
- Additional copies of Springer printed proceedings are available at 40EUR (or 36GBP)
- Additional copies of Springer CD-ROM including electronic content of all four Evo* LNCS volumes are available at 30 EUR (or 27 GBP)
- Additional conference
dinner tickets for accompanying persons may be
purchased for 40EUR (or 36GBP)
HOW TO REGISTER AND PAY
Online registration and payment is available via a SSL secure website operated by Napier University operated in conjunction with Barclaycard. Online payment can be made using VISA, MASTERCARD, DELTA, MAESTRO, SWITCH, SOLO, JCB, VISA ELECTRON.
From Jennifer Willies, EvoStar Conference Coordinator